Friday, January 07, 2005

If Elaine wants to write about torture, terrorism, and her other favorite passions, that's fine by me...all I ask for in return is a random post that's up my alley, has little to do with DC, and will admittedly not advance conversation.

Keep that in mind as you check out this very interesting and well-written story that might change the future of the NBA. The author sounds like a junior Malcolm Gladwell.

1/10 Update: I got an e-mail from a friend this afternoon with this link--the original story I meant to link to...whoops. Though given the personal predelictions of many NBA players, I guess a story about both premature babies and a morning after pill would be just as relevant to the league's future. I still maintain that Shawn Kemp, Joe Forte, and half-a-dozen other NBA players who don't know their own fathers, might be the kids of Wilt Chamberlain.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home